- This event has passed.
Business Breakthrough Series #4: The Art of Influential Leadership
October 29, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
5616 Citrus Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70123
The fourth in a 5-seminar series led by strategic business coach Mary Jane Walsh in tandem with ABWA Crescent City Connections, this seminar is focused on the challenges leaders face and stepping into your own power as a leader.
This session will focus on:
- The 8 challenges of leadership
- Lead yourself effectively every day, lead your team (being all in, taking responsibility)
- Are you a leader or a manager? Tools for greatest impact
- Tools to manage self-doubt and internal criticism
- Steer your team with vision and the value of taking risks
- Lead effective meetings that move the needle
- Own your power with confidence building tools
- The 10 gifts you’ll receive as an effective leader
This is a hybrid event, with the option to attend in person or virtually. In-person attendance will be capped according to current COVID guidelines; the venue allows for attendants to spread out comfortably and maintain distance. For the in-person event, time is allotted for business networking, and in-person tickets include coffee and light breakfast snack items.
This session is generously sponsored by NOLA Party Boutique, Sarah Dickerson Portraits, Fidelity Bank, and JBS Green Enterprises.
The cost for tickets is $50 for ABWA members, $60 for non-members.
(Discounted rates are available when purchasing all remaining sessions in the package. The 5th and final session, Create Your Own Magnetism: Your Visibility Roadmap will be held on Friday, December 10th. When purchasing tickets for both October and December events, the package price is $90 for members and $110 for non-members.)
This is the link to purchase individual or package tickets: